Can we win the title this season?

38 games in a season. I'd go as far as to say that if Kompany makes it through 30 of those we will win the league.

i been saying all summer if we get 2 very good full backs we will piss the league and score over 100 goals with or without sanchez

pep knows better than anybody that watching man city last season was hard he had nobody at full back who could get up and down the legs of the old guys was never going to last a full season and had to use 3 or 4 cover players just to get us in the champions league place yes kompany was a big plus and again if fully fit city will be very hard to beat but its down to the fullbacks they give you so much more when teams park the bus

aguero sane sterling KDB B.silva D.silva jesus and also we have another couple of young lads in roberts sancho and you add 2 attacking fullbacks its scares the shit out of me and the others will not fancy facing manchester city home or away add sanchez and anything is possible even europe and cups

We still need at least two maybe 3 decent signings to be able to compete with Chelsea in my opinion. They won 30 games last year.

Mendy, Sanchez and a centre mid field tough guy would do me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.