Can you afford to be 'Green'?

The total failure of Housing, Transport and Energy policies in the UK the last 50 years have all added to the problem......on a plus side renewal energy is moving forward slowly, but I am am optimistic .... so as the cost of climate change bites harder people things will get better but it will be poorer families who will be excluded in an already divided UK

Despite this, everyone else in the street seems car obsessed and seem to drive everywhere, including supermarket trips and school runs with are all perfectly walkable. I reckon the next generation of kids will mutate into some sort of legless creatures as they don't seem capable of using them!
If you think supermarket trips are walkable, either you don't eat much or you have very strong arms.

I'm in the lucky position to be able to afford to go green. Have I? Have I fuck. Electric cars are still wank, and as green as my cock, I burn fossil fuel either outside or indoors, smart meters are useless, I buy a bag every time I go to the local shop as I always forget to get them out of the boot and I go through paper like you wouldn't believe before chucking it on the fire. When covid fucks off, if it every does, then I'll be flying every fucking where.

Saving the planet from mankind has no chance of success, we breed at a ridiculous rate and will carry on expanding the population until we run out of resources to carry on , by then the planet will no longer be capable of sustaing life and we will move on and fuck up another planet if we find one .

The planet will happily sustain millions of species long after we have made it unsustainable for humans.

Saving the planet from mankind has no chance of success, we breed at a ridiculous rate and will carry on expanding the population until we run out of resources to carry on , by then the planet will no longer be capable of sustaing life and we will move on and fuck up another planet if we find one .
Can you afford a heat pump, though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.