Can you imagine this?

Ricster

We all wake up tomorrow, bleary eyed, half pissed and half hungover. Not sure if you should've mixed the vodka with the cider. So you turn on SSN and they are reporting Kaka and Villa have signed. Would that be the best hangover cure you could hope for?

Ricster said:
We all wake up tomorrow, bleary eyed, half pissed and half hungover. Not sure if you should've mixed the vodka with the cider. So you turn on SSN and they are reporting Kaka and Villa have signed. Would that be the best hangover cure you could hope for?

would make my day, my year........no my life

Ricster said:
Sounds like you're already pissed, TBH! ;-)

Ricster said:

No,cos i'd wanna power wank and if i did that I would be sick everywhere with all the movement

Ricster said:

No,cos i'd wanna power wank and if i did that I would be sick everywhere with all the movement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.