Can you keep 4 top strikers happy all the time

kismet

Is it possible to keep Aguerro, Tevez, Balo and Dzeko all happy, especially when a couple of them will be bench warming . Look at what happened in Munich with both Edin and Carlos having a rant. It would appear that it's Sergio plus one other from the other 3 and Roberto isn't clear as to who that is. Latest rumour is that Edin wants out as he isn't a regular which is a shame.

Is it not better having 2 clear first choices backed up by a youngster coming through and someone at the other end of their career who doesn't mind coming off the bench. For next year I was hoping for something like Aguerro, Van Persie, Guidetti and Edin, hoping that Edin gets some consistency.

We should get some good money for Tevez, Ade and Balo/Dzeko depending who stays and goes. Interesting that Clichy and RVP have the same agent Darren Dein.

If you are fighting in many comps like we are and will be doing for the foreseable future i think you can yes.

Within reason of course but you would be damned lucky to get 4 strikers all mature enough mentally to understand it and not get pissed of.

I think its possible then but not probable. As long as it is only mild miffedness then your fine.

If the Edin rumour is true which i doubt since his own agent said he is going nowhere then i would allow him to go as we can't afford chronically unhappy players.

I hope the Edin rumours aren't true as well.

I believe he has the potential to be a great player.

We have four full-backs, only two of whom can play at any time.

Ditto centre-backs.

Six central midfielders (if you count Nasri) only two or three play in any given match.

Three creative / wide players, only one or two usually start a game.

None of these players is moaning, as far as I'm aware.

So why should four forwards. All three who haven't thrown their toys out of the pram have had a lot of game-time. Tévez would have too, if he'd behaved.

So I can't see the problem.

Simple answer NO, as someone three great strikers and a young talent.

Football is a cut throat business. There's no place for sentiments.

But to answer your question: Can you keep 4 of them happy?
It doesn't matter.

Would it be wise to have 4 top strikers? In my opinion, no. It'd be a waste of not only money, but talent as well.

Personally, I'd prefer to have three top fowards, and one versatile winger...just like Madrid. 4 attackers that bring different strengths..not just 4 goal scorers.

Jumanji said:
Football is a cut throat business. There's no place for sentiments.

But to answer your question: Can you keep 4 of them happy?
It doesn't matter.

Would it be wise to have 4 top strikers? In my opinion, no. It'd be a waste of not only money, but talent as well.

Personally, I'd prefer to have three top fowards, and one versatile winger...just like Madrid. 4 attackers that bring different strengths..not just 4 goal scorers.
This! This is why I am never worried about the 4th striker issue :) Moot point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.