Can you recommend a sports/outdoor watch

pride in battle

As what it says in the title, I'm looking to purchase a outdoor/sports watch, any recommendations ?
I want it chunky with a rubber/silicone strap if possible

As what it says in the title, I'm looking to purchase a outdoor/sports watch, any recommendations ?
I want it chunky with a rubber/silicone strap if possible

Casio f91 w best watch in the world . Rubber strap and stop watch . Water proof

8.99 Argos

You don’t need anything else

What for? If by ‘sports’ you mean a running/activity tracker type thing I have a Tomtom runner which is excellent. GPS tracker for running/cycling and also has other settings for non gps activities like treadmill/gym/indoor bike. Built in heart rate monitor and all uploads to tomtom sports webpage/app which you can link to Strava etc. There’s a range of models from basic gps runner to multi sport, heart rate, MP3 player. Simple, reliable sturdy watch. I’ve never had a gps dropout once.

Casio f91 w best watch in the world . Rubber strap and stop watch . Water proof

8.99 Argos

You don’t need anything else
Honestly I had one of these when I was 10 and it was the best birthday present I ever got to this day. Fucking Conrad knicked it off me a couple of years later, dirty little scrote, then put his 15 year old cousin in front of him when I went to get it back. Nowadays I'm a bit more mellow, and realise the kid had a hard time of it, his dad was in jail. I hope it made him happy, because the memory of choosing and getting the watch, plus seeing it becoming a classic 30+ years later still brings a smile to my face.

They’ve all been tested on the gadget show and none were even close to accurate in terms of readings against medical equipment and even distances. Don’t know why people bother.

Suunto core all black. Denzel wore it in the Equalizer movies.
d310a42ebe6b16965698657f7e601962.jpg

They’ve all been tested on the gadget show and none were even close to accurate in terms of readings against medical equipment and even distances. Don’t know why people bother.

If it can tell me when the buffet is open as I'm lying on a beach and won't stop working when I spill my beer on it........................ Sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.