Canada Geese

brooklandsblue2.0

I live near a heavily goosed area and I’ve seen numbers rocket YoY as has their confidence and size.

I’ve seen them hold up traffic around Salford quays as they amble across the road, hiss at me whilst I was marathon training down the Bridgewater Canal and this morning I saw two chase a young child on a bike who was petrified. I genuinely feel we’re on the brink of a serious attack of a child if no action is taken. Aside from this they are also prolific shitters and any walk down the tow path now results in me having to fire up the Karcher when I return.

I wrote to Trafford Council circa 2016 and sent loads of tweets suggesting a cull or at least monitor their booming population (both were totally ignored) but I really think action needs to be taken now to control their numbers.

Anyone else had any problems with these feathered bags of hate?

and they taste fuckin awful.
Nowhere near as good as a swan, but its got to have some brown feathers in it's wing.

I+NEED+HELP+I+WANT+ATTENTION.jpg

Going back about 15 years ago the golf course where I'm a member had a big problem with them. They settled in to nest each year, were really aggressive and left dog shit sized turds everywhere, we'd had enough and had them culled, it's the only way, they're pests.

Going back about 15 years ago the golf course where I'm a member had a big problem with them. They settled in to nest each year, were really aggressive and left dog shit sized turds everywhere, we'd had enough and had them culled, it's the only way, they're pests.

Yes the shits are huge. Disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.