Canada Geese

I can attest to both those. On Leeds Liverpool, the numbers seem to go up and down. Don't know if this is natural or result of culling. This year, numbers down. Don't visit Rochdale canal as often, but numbers seem down.
I remember the first pair arriving in my neck of the woods about 15 years ago. Boy, have they been busy.
They are thriving. I was at Chorlton water park a month ago and saw over 50. And on the canal outside Tesco Stalybridge i recently counted 36 Canadian geese.

Indeed. I counted 12 goslings swimming with their parents on Chorlton water park. I didn't think they lay that many eggs.

Correct. I’ve got a photo and some video footage of a similar incident plus some other close calls I’ve had with them but not sure how I can download them from my iPhone...

I’m working from home on Wednesday so I’m going to pop into Trafford MBC in Sale for an update. Will report back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.