Canadian Blue seeking advice

ajbj76

Good day all,

The wife and I will be in England for the first time from 30th Sept to 15th October, and I'm desperate to see City play whilst abroad.

The only fixture available is 6th October @ Newcastle. My plan is to buy a citycard and hope that I can purchase a pair of seats through City, but does anybody have any other advice, tips, etc.?

Any info or advice at all would be much appreciated.

Be prepared for the fixtures to be changed, possibly at the last minute.

The TV rights have been sold to more games this season than ever before and it will cause fixture chaos. Gone are the days when you can rely on the fixture list bearing even a glancing similarity to what will actually happen.

Yeah, I'm aware of the possible fixture changes - our schedule is pretty flexible whilst in England, so I'm hoping that won't cause too much of a problem.

The loyalty points could be an issue, though.

I just hope it works out.

sell outs/fixtures and the like will all be down to who is in charge, i doubt i will go to newcastle if we get a tosser as a manager so there will be 3 tickets there up for grabs. as BS says it is a friggin treck, and thats just to your seats

I've heard that the Newcastle games may be switched around as a result of UEFA rules over venues used in Cup finals not being used 10 days prior to the final taking place. The rule affected Queens Park's last game of the 2007 season.

tickets

YOU DONT NEED A CITYCARD YOU CAN JUST GET ACCESS CARD NO POINTS NEEDED THINK YOU MIGHT NEED AN ADDRESS OVER HERE THOUGH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.