Cancer story

Without proper research protocols there is no way of knowing if the OP’s miracle cure anecdote is down to whatever substances were used or just examples of that anomaly whereby there are always examples of spontaneous remission that happen with any cancer.

I never once said that it is a miracle cure. In fact, I went out of my way to state otherwise. Cancer treatments get better and more expensive all the time. My wife's boss has gone into remission for a very aggressive type of cancer through the use of gene therapy. He had been given from 90 days to 9 months to live and they signed him up to be a test subject. His "cure" is a treatment 100% tailored to him. It is a very exciting new breakthrough. But the reality remains that there is a hell of a lot more money in treating cancer than there is in curing cancer. His treatment costs totaled over $1 million dollars.

I know that most of the people that have read this did not click on the link or follow the really poorly written web site to get to the clinical information about this. So with that in mind here is a link to one of the recent writeups explaining why this isn't just a wild speculation.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30158-6 - Probably the best part of this is this paragraph:
"Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways"

I'm very much a skeptic in general. And as I've repeatedly said, if it wasn't for the fact that I know some of the people, I wouldn't believe it either. So I totally get the skepticism and have zero problems with that. All I know is that because of this treatment, a friend of mine is still alive when he was given a very short time to live. The same can be said for at least 40 other people, none of which I know, who have found something that works for them. I had a discussion about a month ago with the large animal veterinarian friend of mine that I spoke of in the original post. He said, this has been approved for use in humans by the FDA, though not for cancer treatment, the very worst thing that happens is after a round of treatment at least you won't have pin worms. If that is the worst effect, then it is OK in my book. But as always, listen to your doctors. They have a great education and know a lot about treatment options. However, I do believe that there is something to this and it is more than anecdotal at this point.

If this indeed works, the substance that makes it work will be outlawed/made unavailable for some reason or another.

There is HUGE money in cancer research, medical treatments, drug developments etc. Those in power in those industries would never want their Cash cow to disappear.

If this indeed works, the substance that makes it work will be outlawed/made unavailable for some reason or another.

There is HUGE money in cancer research, medical treatments, drug developments etc. Those in power in those industries would never want their Cash cow to disappear.

It is almost a self fulfilling or self defeating prophecy. Since drug manufacturers are the one funding nearly all of the drug related research studies in the world, that limits the scope and direction of medicine as a whole. Doctors have almost zero impact on this part of medicine. At least here in the US, insurance companies have way too much power in setting the boundaries for treatment. Case in point, I am a triathlete, but I tend to focus on running more than the other two sports. When I get my running distance up to over 40 miles a week (which is most of the year), I have a huge drop in testosterone and my ability to recover from my workouts is greatly diminished. My general practitioner knows this and wanted to prescribe testosterone to me, however since my levels are right on the line that insurance says is OK, his hands are tied as long as insurance is paying for the majority of the visit. He told me to go see an off book doctor that doesn't take insurance. I did that and now I get a shot once a week and I'm back to being able to train hard. When I'm not running as much, I get a lower dosage, etc. One of the two doctors is able to actually practice medicine, the other one is just a a doctor by numbers. Run a test, look at a chart provided by insurance, prescribe accordingly. Frankly, anybody that can follow a flow chart could be just as good as my general practitioner. I know he is a good doctor and I've been going to him for over half my life at this point. He is very frustrated by the fact that he simply can't treat people as he thinks they should be treated, but he isn't going to risk his medical license by going against the insurance companies.

Exactly - was just going to make the same point myself. There are too many people / businesses dependent on a cure not being found.... it is like job centre workers.... if they found everyone a job they themselves would be out of work!

Been a while since I started this thread. This outside the box treatment is growing and more stories are being written about it. There is now a private facebook group made up of cancer victims and their families. Has over 5000 people in it sharing information and have successes. My friend Joe's story has made it to main stream UK https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...claims-drug-DOGS-cured-cancer-tumor-free.html He's also been featured in a documentary about alternative cures.

The clinical trials from John's Hopkins are continuing. While they aren't releasing data as of yet, the trial is now in its second year. Trials do not generally last that long if they are coming up empty. There is also clinical work being done now at the University of California in San Francisco.

I can understand that people are skeptical. I'm skeptical of more than 99% of things I read on the internet. And as I said in the past in this thread, if I didn't know the people involved, I would have written this off as internet hokum. But if one person reads this and that leads to somebody in their life getting a spark of hope or some additional time on this earth, then it is way more than worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.