Cancun, Mexio

the humidity is dreadful but apart from that its good, I stayed at a place called Club Las Vellas or summat like that, it was about 16 years ago TBH, back then you had two choices for a night out, you could go to the old town where you'd get quality beer and food for next to nowt or to the new town where you'd have glitzy places like Planet Hollywood and flash bars that you'd pay through the nose for your stuff. That is if its still the same though.

charliebigspuds said:
the humidity is dreadful but apart from that its good, I stayed at a place called Club Las Vellas or summat like that, it was about 16 years ago TBH, back then you had two choices for a night out, you could go to the old town where you'd get quality beer and food for next to nowt or to the new town where you'd have glitzy places like Planet Hollywood and flash bars that you'd pay through the nose for your stuff. That is if its still the same though.

I went to mexico about 20 years ago... The two choices for a night out then were a knackered old burro or its owner's granny.

Like I said before... Spain with an extra 6 hours on the flight.

Best food in the world but not a good time to go to Mexico, very dangerous. They love a bit of kidnap ransom/kill you. The main tourist cities I think are safer but the drug war is far reaching. If you still go though, fuck off Cancun and go to Cozumel. Better food, less dudebros, and some of the best scuba you can experience

Been and fucking hated it.

Possibly because it was full of yanks on spring break.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Best food in the world but not a good time to go to Mexico, very dangerous. They love a bit of kidnap ransom/kill you. The main tourist cities I think are safer but the drug war is far reaching. If you still go though, fuck off Cancun and go to Cozumel. Better food, less dudebros, and some of the best scuba you can experience

I'm into kinky shit<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Been and fucking hated it.

Possibly because it was full of yanks on spring break.

No fit yank birds to get into?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.