Cancun, Mexio

It all depends what you want from your holiday. If its clubs, booze with trips & other stuff to do then Cancun is good. Yeah, its concrete jungle & manufactured but you can have a good time.A half decent hotel will be about a grand all in for two weeks.
Having said all that, find a beach resort in eastern Europe? A few of my mates went to Hungary & Poland and had a cracking time. It will be a lot cheaper,fitter women & maybe a lot more interesting

marcoboogers said:
Yeah, its concrete jungle & manufactured but you can have a good time.

Yeah but, fly into Cancun airport, and take an hours bus ride to the heart of the Yucatan peninsula. There really is no need to stay in a concrete shithole.

Barcon said:
marcoboogers said:
Yeah, its concrete jungle & manufactured but you can have a good time.

Yeah but, fly into Cancun airport, and take an hours bus ride to the heart of the Yucatan peninsula. There really is no need to stay in a concrete shithole.

I agree, all depends what you want.Eastern Europe would be better, fitter women, better & cheaper booze, a bit of culture oh, and more booze

Just got back a couple of days ago, was with the family but would highly recommend it as a lads holiday. Loads of bars and clubs and as previous posters say some great day trips and most of them involve booze. Only thing i will say is that at this time of year there are a fair few tropical storms so alot of trips can get rained off. besides that do it, loads of american lasses looking to lose their cherry to a nice hugh grantish british lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.