Cannabutter , how do you make yours ?

bluebc

As the title says
I’ve never done it , stopped smoking resin a year ago and have a good drink every few months so fancy giving it a try
Various methods online but wondering if any bluemooners have a tried and trusted recipe for the perfect brownie/cookie
It’s the thc extraction process I’m interested than the best tasting brownie

No idea why the poster mentioned about giving up resin, whatever that is? But wants to know about making chocolate brownies, so I linked a Good Food recipe, although I don’t make them myself.

We both like chocolate, that's going to be the thing I take from this thread and that's a good thing ;-)

No idea why the poster mentioned about giving up resin, whatever that is? But wants to know about making chocolate brownies, so I linked a Good Food recipe, although I don’t make them myself.
Resin is cannabis in its solid form

THC is the active ingredient in cannabis , it can be extracted into butter and then the butter is used for baking with

I'd ignore the BBC recipe mate I doubt it was intended for this and Normskhi is probably a much better cook, but very good luck making your whizz bang cakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.