Cannot believe this

CTID1988 said:
She is a lying twat. Apparently she went to the cinema at 6... Shes jsut text me know saying "whats your problem, ive just been watching the hobbit at the lowry with my mates"

Ah, so the hobbit is an hour long now is it? Bollocks. What a fucking twat
Anybody who says ''whats your problem'' to you should be slapped

She wants to come round, told her to fuck off. She has a key though, so ive locked the front door from the inside and im sticking this on the front door...

Cultures-escape-bulgaria-gandalf-you-shall-not-pass.jpg

Ask her what time the film started (when you are with her so she can't google it) then check the viewing times and see if the times match up.

smudgedj said:
peoffrey said:
He really can't start spying on her. That's just not the right thing to do regardless of where she is and who she's with. I'm not sure I could look any partner of mine in the eye again if I'd spied on her when she was out with her Cousin or something. It's all about trust.

One of my mates was married to a stunningly beautiful girl and many of us used to quip about how overprotective he was of her. She ended up leaving him and it surprised nobody.

Nonsense He needs to get his arse down there and found out who the fuck she is with. If it was all innocent she would have mentioned it also it will play on his mind.

Regardless of what has happened or may have happened, the spying concept still doesn't rub well with me at all. Relationships are based on trust and he needs to plan his next move properly. We're all adults.

If there is a problem then hopefully he can come out of it relatively unscathed.

The last thing I want to do is stir shit but I'm not sure there was a viewing at six at the Lowry, was there?

And the running time is 161 minutes so it wouldn't have finished even if there was.

Vue Cinemas - Manchester Lowry
The Quays - Salford, The Lowry Designer Outlet

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
‎2hr 41min‎‎ - Rated 12A‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Scifi/Fantasy‎‎ - English‎ - Trailer - IMDb
‎16:35‎ ‎20:30‎

And the rest of Manchester:

Vue Cinemas - Altrincham
Denmark St, Altrincham
‎13:00‎ ‎16:45‎ ‎19:45‎
ODEON Trafford Centre
The Trafford Centre, 201 The Dome, Manchester
‎10:30‎ ‎12:30‎ ‎14:00‎ ‎16:10‎ ‎17:40‎ ‎19:40‎ ‎21:10‎
Vue Cinemas - Manchester Lowry
The Quays - Salford, The Lowry Designer Outlet, Salford
‎16:35‎ ‎20:30‎
AMC Great Northern 16 - Manchester
Unit 2 The Great Northern, 253 Deansgate, Manchester
‎13:30‎ ‎14:30‎ ‎17:00‎ ‎18:00‎ ‎20:30‎ ‎21:30‎ ‎23:00‎
Route 66 Drive In Cinema
11 Bond Mosley Road - Trafford Park, Manchester
‎18:15‎
ODEON Manchester
27 Withy Grove, The Printworks, Manchester
‎14:10‎ ‎16:50‎ ‎17:50‎ ‎19:30‎ ‎20:30‎ ‎21:30‎
Cineworld - Didsbury
Wilmslow Road, East Didsbury, Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre, Manchester
‎15:10‎ ‎17:00‎ ‎18:50‎ ‎20:40‎
Curzon Knutsford
Toft Road, Knutsford Civic Centre, Knutsford
‎13:45‎ ‎19:45‎

Not that I want to stir anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.