Can't get in my ticketing account?

MAG

Is anyone else having this issue?

1715757771393.png

Tried everything, different browsers, different family accounts to log into and even different devices but same result, can't see tickets or even access that area. Just the profile visible but not the "my ticketing account"

Is anyone else having this issue?

View attachment 118931

Tried everything, different browsers, different family accounts to log into and even different devices but same result, can't see tickets or even access that area. Just the profile visible but not the "my ticketing account"

I had this last week. Try the app mate. Sometimes wouldn't even take me to that page and just kept throwing me back to login.

Just tried mine and all seems fine

Mine's fine too; tried cleaning your cache? Has helped me before.

If still an issue @ManCityHelp on Twitter bounce this stuff quite quickly

I had it last week on my iMac, iPhone and iPad. Tried rebooting, clearing browsing history etc. Then rang the Apple help desk. They said it was due to the website being 'badly coded'. I then rang City and they said they knew there was a problem that they were working on. The next day it was all fine again.
I've since emailed City and asked if they are aware of a problem in the future could they let account holders know via email or text so we don't waste time and effort trying to fix it ourselves like I did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.