Can't Log Into Bluemoon On My Fone (HTC Desire HD)

The Fat el Hombre

Can't seem to log into bluemoon on my htc desire hd. Cleared my cookies, cache and all the other stuff, plus taken the links out of my facebook and gone in through google and it still won't have it. Wouldn't be a problem but the ads on each thread are a bit of a nightmare as they can make my phone go really slow and the sound from the interviews is also unwelcome. Any idas how I can sort it?

Re: Can Log Into Bluemoon On My Fone (HTC Desire HD)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't seem to log into bluemoon on my htc desire hd. Cleared my cookies, cache and all the other stuff, plus taken the links out of my facebook and gone in through google and it still won't have it. Wouldn't be a problem but the ads on each thread are a bit of a nightmare as they can make my phone go really slow and the sound from the interviews is also unwelcome. Any idas how I can sort it?

Which browser do you use? I use the standard browser that came with the phone, no probs.<br /><br />-- Wed May 25, 2011 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:

Which browser do you use? I use the standard browser that came with the phone, no probs.

You put can in the title? I would have helped you but Im now unsure as to what you want

BlueDean said:
You put can in the title? I would have helped you but Im now unsure as to what you want

Haha oh yea, cheers I'll edit it<br /><br />-- Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
Gelsons Dad said:

Well that's another thing. Every time I open a page up I get a tapatalk thing come up. Click cancel and it goes away (onloy to return on the next page) or click ok and it takes me to the market where I pay for the app. I ain't paying for anything

I just use the standard browser mikecini, as far as I'm aware

The Fat el Hombre said:
BlueDean said:

Haha oh yea, cheers I'll edit it

-- Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:

Well that's another thing. Every time I open a page up I get a tapatalk thing come up. Click cancel and it goes away (onloy to return on the next page) or click ok and it takes me to the market where I pay for the app. I ain't paying for anything

I just use the standard browser mikecini, as far as I'm aware

Hmmm sorry mate I can't help you then re browser. The tapatalk thing seems to stop when you turn off your phone and turn it back on, at lest that's what I found. It's a pain in the arse tbh.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Same problem ^^^^ with a blackberry

mancitygaz said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Same problem ^^^^ with a blackberry

Is this the first time they've been used since Bluemoon was re-hosted?

Damocles advice was to empty your DNS cache.

It worked for me but I have no idea how to do it on a mobile.

Damocles is your man :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.