Can't sleep

Same here mate!!! - Ive even walked the dog already this morning, he must be thinking WTF!?

I'm close to cracking a beer open already....But ill wait until ten and then i wont feel like an alcy!?

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. i'm not the only one then?

kersalblue - i've just done the exact same thing, my dog looked at me funny as if to say
"have you wet the fucking bed?"

I'm off out at half 8, weatherspoons before going to that shithole in stretford.

Have a bit of Yaya to keep you going

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure says derby opponents Manchester United just aren't that good.

Toure insists he wasn't surprised by United's shock defeat at Wolves last week.

He said: "Personally, I never believed they would go the whole season unbeaten because they still had to play at Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

"And I wasn't as surprised as some people when they lost at Wolves, who are very difficult to beat at home.

"One thing we mustn't do at Old Trafford is show United too much respect, as we did at Eastlands earlier in the season.

"It was a poor, goalless draw with neither side wanting to lose.

"Another draw at Old Trafford might look good for us but I'm not sure that's the right attitude.

"At Real Madrid, they always regard a draw as a defeat. That's how we must regard it as well if City are to win the title after so long."

Yaya Toure has come clean over his rucks with Manchester City teammates.

The former Barcelona midfielder admits clashing with his fellow City stars during the season.

Toure said: "These things happen at all the big clubs.

"Even at Barcelona, which might surprise a few people. But it's not that bad. You fight among yourselves because you want to do better.

"You want to show your team-mates how much it all matters to you."

On his infamous bust-up with James Milner, Yaya smiled: "Did we have a row? Yes, yes and yes!

"I started to have a go at him because of something I didn't like.

"I get angry when players around me don't feel the same about winning. That's my character.

"I did the same at Barca, even with Messi and Xavi.

"But you do this because you want to pick the team up. To say nothing is no good for anyone.

"You have to talk, you have to communicate, you have to bring your experience to the side.

"I'm not afraid to do that, it doesn't worry me. In fact, I like to have an argument, to put my point across.

"I used to do it with Frank Rijkaard and Pep Guardiola, my coaches at Barca.

"OK, it may not have been physical but we said exactly what we thought.

"Carlos Tevez does the same here at City. I don't mind, it's good.

"Only the other day somebody said to me I had to counter-attack better than I did in Spain.

"I asked what was wrong with me in Spain... and they said I was sh**!

"But it's great when people talk like that. Especially Carlos. That's why he is my favourite player.

"When I was at Barca I used to ask Messi what he was like.

"Messi said he never stopped working, he fought for every ball.

"Now I know what he meant. He's the one player you cannot reproach.

"I came to this club because it is an incredible challenge."

Been up since 6, woke a few times. Game on my mind.

I've walked the dog also, he's now gone back to bed.

I've checked and double checked the ticket is in the wallet.

Come on City

SboroBlu said:
Been up since 6, woke a few times. Game on my mind.

I've walked the dog also, he's now gone back to bed.

I've checked and double checked the ticket is in the wallet.

Come on City
Same here but without the dog
Been lay in bed watching the ceiling for a couple of hours so I thought I'd come on here before going out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.