Can't sleep

I was leathered last night, went to a comedy club as well so I didn't have chance to think/talk about the game. Still woke up at 6.30 and straight on bluemoon with SSN in the background! I can't handle derby day's..... Come on City, please lets embarass the twats

not much sleep....played game over and over in my head ....up at dawn and off to pub at 9 for breakfast and beers before making my way to that shitehole the swanp....we never get anything there but when we do (munich derby) its a ferking high! - need to warm up my vocals to remind them scum tourists that 34 YEARS AND STILL HERE! ...

bit like most of you on here.....up since 6.30 cant fukin believe i stayed out on the scoop till 1 last nite, had all the good intention of goin home at 10!!!now ive got a bad head and the guts are like a washing machine i think i can hear a full brekkie calling me, then off to meet up with a big mob of blues 4 or 5 pints then onto castle greyskull.

cmon you blueboy lest stuff the red bastards.

Same here Traveled from Sotland late last night and cant sleep

Never been to a game at the swamp before (refused to give em money) but son in law has got us tickets in the north stand

Any you guys know if there will be any blues in there with me

Seasideblue said:

Never been to a game at the swamp before (refused to give em money) but son in law has got us tickets in the north stand

if you don't do the poznan
don't do the poznan
don't do the poznan
your'e a rag

;)

DannyBoy2890 said:
Seasideblue said:

if you don't do the poznan
don't do the poznan
don't do the poznan
your'e a rag

;)

Iwill but you may miss me if i am alone lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.