Can't we all just get along?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mammutly said:
I think a fight can be a good thing.

you have to remember that this is meant to be entertainment and if everybody just claps everybody else it's going to get pretty boring.

The most popular threads always seem to be the ones where people are ripping into one another. Not that I ever get involved of course ;-)

I guess it's like the car analogy again, no one wants to be in a car crash but when we pass one, we all rubberneck to see what's going on.

maybe. But here, because nobody gets physically hurt, there is more of a 'I'll not only look but drive my own car into it at speed ' mentality.

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Got really nasty on my tram in Gelsenkirchen. Hope to avoid that again. I agree though there are people on this forum that i dont agree with but really had fun with in Schalke. Once a Blue always a Blue. May not be a love in but respect the right to differ. Good to see you again CPR

ERB, glad you had a good time and got back safely, a lad at work had a nightmare out there with a couple of his mates, strayed off the beaten track after the game and ended up meeting a group of non football related thugs intent on beating up anybody english.

clairepartyring said:
Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Got really nasty on my tram in Gelsenkirchen. Hope to avoid that again. I agree though there are people on this forum that i dont agree with but really had fun with in Schalke. Once a Blue always a Blue. May not be a love in but respect the right to differ. Good to see you again CPR

ERB, glad you had a good time and got back safely, a lad at work had a nightmare out there with a couple of his mates, strayed off the beaten track after the game and ended up meeting a group of non football related thugs intent on beating up anybody english.

Just like a day trip to Cardiff then.

clairepartyring said:
Elanos_Right_Boot said:

That could be any one of the number of Scottish regiments that are based in that area!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
clairepartyring said:

That could be any one of the number of Scottish regiments that are based in that area!

lol !!

Shouldnt laugh though, these people were not schalke fans according to the police, just local yobs, only a couple of decent people saved them from getting who knows??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.