Capital One Cup Final Coach Travel sold out

Re: Capital one Cup Final Coach Travel now available

It's says on the website discount for kids available but I can't find any further info on it

Re: Capital one Cup Final Coach Travel now available

SteWadda said:
It's says on the website discount for kids available but I can't find any further info on it

Ring THE OFFICE 0844 856 7811<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 pm --<br /><br />
SteWadda said:

Ring THE OFFICE 0844 856 7811

Re: City V Sunderland Capital one Cup Final Coach Travel

Can anyone confirm this company is legit? Website looks amateurish and can't see any adresd for them and only take payments over phone...

karlsw1 said:
Can anyone confirm this company is legit? Website looks amateurish and can't see any adresd for them and only take payments over phone...

Used them last year for the FA Cup Semi final. The VIP coach
Can confirm they are legit, the coach was superb and the staff were great. We were picked up from belle vue and parked right next to Wembley
I using them again this year but doing the hotel stay
Highly recommend them

did the semi last year great trip five star hotel,and the best was the open top bus ride into wembley

Re: Capital One Cup Final Coach Travel Packages

It says on their website that there is parking available at the Etihad. Does anyone know where it is and is it secure?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
desperatedon said:
It says on their website that there is parking available at the Etihad. Does anyone know where it is and is it secure?

They normally use the Blue Car Park.

Thanks mate,

Where is that? We park offsite on matchdays.

Booked into the VIP coach with my mate last week

Couldn't be arsed with trains this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.