capital one cup

nobby_31

I think I am being stupid here but why aren't we in this cup or have we been knocked out and I didn't notice, I have just somewhere that we rejoin on the 23rd Sept.......... Feel free to call me stupid......I will accept it THIS time. nobby

nobby_31 said:
I think I am being stupid here but why aren't we in this cup or have we been knocked out and I didn't notice, I have just somewhere that we rejoin on the 23rd Sept.......... Feel free to call me stupid......I will accept it THIS time. nobby

Yes, City played in the Preliminary Round but narrowly lost to Chesterfield 4-5.

Very unlucky not to get through, but those two missed penalties cost you dear.

nobby_31 said:

hmmm ...... isn't that the same scenario as "being a little bit pregnant" ............... either you are or you aren't ! ;)

nobby_31 said:
Did you sleep through the previous 2 seasons?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Nobb,y if you look there are 5 teams not in the draw. Work out which ones and a pattern might emerge.
Good Luck !

Seven actually, but who's counting?

Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United
Swansea City
Tottenham Hotspur
Wigan Athletic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.