Captain Kirk To Go Into Space

God speed Captain Kirk when it does happen, a lot of Blue Origin’s engineers have quit due to safety concerns. The actual rocket looks like a flying combi boiler tank, you wouldn’t get me up in that. The regulations around space tourism sound like they do need tightening up, at the moment the regulations cover people on the ground and other aircraft in proximity. It doesn’t cover the people who are actually in the rocket.
Hahaha, wouldn't get me in it.

This always cracks me up..

God speed Captain Kirk when it does happen, a lot of Blue Origin’s engineers have quit due to safety concerns. The actual rocket looks like a flying combi boiler tank, you wouldn’t get me up in that. The regulations around space tourism sound like they do need tightening up, at the moment the regulations cover people on the ground and other aircraft in proximity. It doesn’t cover the people who are actually in the rocket.
Just a point it's a System boiler has a tank, Combi boiler has an expansion vessel looks more like Sputnik. :-)

Think Blue Origin needed the good PR that something like this will bring after the recent safety issues allegations.
And the alleged toxic working environment of senior managers touching up the young interns...

nothing to do with captain kirk, but, many years ago when I was a student and you had to submit titles for your dissertation, I submitted.... Tourism in space. I was told.... dont be stupid!

For the good of all mankind Jeff.. I implore you to think this through!

Highly illogical slapping scene at the 1.50.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.