Car accident

If you are going down the injury route, don't, what ever you do, post pics on Facebook of you climbing on the goal posts at 6.15pm tomorrow, Queen Vics statue in Picadilly at 9pm or tram surfing at 11pm.
Insures might see them and it would count against St your claim.

Just sayin'
He’ll be on Sky, running around the pitch.

“I’m about to show you a video. Can you identify this man doing cartwheels on the halfway like, mr sirrmattmoo?”

Unless he waited for the police to turn up the drunk part isn’t relevant, there is no proof. You may get lucky and the police may make some enquiries but he could say you drove off blah de blah. Mainly the police don’t care/have other things to do. The general rule is damage to their front end damage to your rear it’s their fault.
Not really, given that, before reversing warnings and cameras, a third of insurance claims were caused by drivers driving in reverse.

Last edited:
I dealt with many claims where the non fault party was in a bus lane and the other driver would say they shouldn't have been there. Well they were, so you should have seen them.
Unless the "other driver" was driving a bus, why were they in the bus lane?

Plenty of dickheads won't use bus lanes outside their operational hours and there have been incidents where such a dickhead has pulled into the bus lane without looking to turn left and hit a car correctly using the bus lane. The car in the bus lane can overtake on the inside if traffic is moving in lanes.

Not really, given that, before reversing warnings and cameras, a third of insurance claims were caused by drivers driving in reverse.
Hence the term general rule, I accept people reversing changes things Mr Pedant:-)

A lot of people used to go in bus lanes to beat the traffic or were confused by road signs or the bus lane wasn't operational at the time of incident. Loads used to think they were not at fault as the other party was in a bus lane. The same with the initial scenario. Many good folk used to think not at fault as had collided with vehicle stopped on double yellow lines.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy, not the thread starting guy, the other one. I'd let him off if I was the thread starting guy.. City won the league after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.