Car breakdown services

We have Green Flag which comes with our bank account and they are superb. Might be worth checking with your bank too.

We had to call them a few times on our old car and they were always quick. They use local garages and pick up companies. Even in rush hour they came within 30-45 minutes! Great service and I can definitely recommend them.

another vote for green flag, who gave us an hire car for 3 days when ours broke down which would have cost us more than the years sub

Definitely worth checking your bank. I’m with the nationwide and get World family Travel insurance, European breakdown cover (even if I’m a passenger in someone else’s car) with the AA and mobile phone insurance for £13 a month.
Me too although have never had to use it

Start Rescue. They don't have their own rescue service but a network of providers so you don't wait for an AA, RAC or other to become available and they get to you really quick. Good deal cheaper than others. Used once and were with me in less than 30 mins and brought us home from Manchester straight away - no relay.

Can't fault the RAC. Broke down twice in the camper in the middle of nowhere and they were there within an hour and sorted both issues roadside. Will go and get parts and fit them in they can do it roadside as well. Was with the AA before that and only had to use them once. 5hours later and 5 hours after that waiting for a flatbed told me I needed to change. Heard great things about Start Rescue as Fred said.

Another Green Flag fan, £29 pa covers everything apart from within a mile of home.

Only had to use them once, quick efficient etc.....can't say the same for the AA, took forever the two times I had to use them for them to arrive hence the change to GF at a lower rate. Don't know if they're still cheaper but a couple of quid extra is well worth the confidence that they'll sort out problems within a reasonable timespan.

Start Rescue. They don't have their own rescue service but a network of providers so you don't wait for an AA, RAC or other to become available and they get to you really quick. Good deal cheaper than others. Used once and were with me in less than 30 mins and brought us home from Manchester straight away - no relay.
Agreed,been a member of these for 2 years and used on 3 occasions (i have r53 mini's.....) and they have been exemplary.They are also extremely competitive price wise,more so if you have a Bluelight discount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.