Car broken into

Awful. A right pain to sort out as well.
When I drive I park in car park opposite Ashburys train station. A fiver and yoiu get away without too much traffic. 15 min walk from the ground. Depends which way you go home I guess.

Awful. A right pain to sort out as well.
When I drive I park in car park opposite Ashburys train station. A fiver and yoiu get away without too much traffic. 15 min walk from the ground. Depends which way you go home I guess.

That'll be a tenner next season then

I walked up that way last night and noticed that three had been done, the guy walking next to me said that all three were Nissan's, not sure if that is correct or not, but i am pretty sure the first and last ones were.

Anyone else get back to their car last night on Briscoe Lane to find their window smashed? As I was walking back to my car I noticed a few piles of glass and feared for the worst as I was near my car. My drivers side window was smashed and they've stolen the SD card. Anybody else?

What car have you got? My Qashqai, along with another on the same road, got done during the Madrid game last year. Would have been much happier had they have just smashed the window. Instead, they used a screwdriver and forced and bent the plastic trim to smash it. They stole the SD card

It's in this thread and there are maps of the planned new controlled parking areas

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/parking-round-the-ground-summer-changes.326928/

Cheers , hadn't realised that they were such big changes , really will piss off most regulars , can only hope it wont be as bad as it looks . Lots of changes introduced by City this year which were swiftly reversed but from what I can see this is nothing to do with the club, but hopefully if it is chaos then they will get involved to get it amended somehow . Can only hope I suppose

Ok why the SD card ? I understand that a lot of cars have integral sat nav and other devices that update OTA, and I know that some modern cars have some form of hard drive for storing media ie some BMW models but seems lot of effort for an SD card ? I guess it's for personal information that might be stored on card ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.