Car broken into

Pardon my ignorance but what is the use of an SD card in a car?
In Nissans they store the map data for the sat-nav. At least they do in mine and I've just updated it. Bought it from a bloke in Clayton who said his gran had bought a Nissan Micra but didn't need the sat-nav as she only drove the car to the Co-Op for her shopping. £50 when it should have been £200. Seemed legit.

No personal info on the cards but they retail at about £150!! They're an easy sell apparently and a piece of piss to access in these cars

In Nissans they store the map data for the sat-nav. At least they do in mine and I've just updated it. Bought it from a bloke in Clayton who said his gran had bought a Nissan Micra but didn't need the sat-nav as she only drove the car to the Co-Op for her shopping. £50 when it should have been £200. Seemed legit.
If it's from a Micra does it tell you to drive at 10 mph below the limit, and to stay in the middle lane on motorways?

I walked up that way last night and noticed that three had been done, the guy walking next to me said that all three were Nissan's, not sure if that is correct or not, but i am pretty sure the first and last ones were.
Yeah mate I've got a Nissan Juke. Bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.