car dealer warranty advice

I have never had a good experience with independent Car dealers unfortunately

Sure for certain there will be a lot of decent ones out there. I think word of mouth plays a big part in finding the right one.

First Car i ever bought was 2 Rovers welded together on finance as a 21 year old Man. Obviously i didn't know this. I was involved in a minor knock on knock,i was hit from behind by a Nurse at the Hospital i worked at, And a crack appeared down the drivers side of what i thought was a new Car.

I had fully comp insurance as part of the finance deal. Her insurers offered me a tin of filler and spray paint on a Car that i thought was nearly new.

i Went through all sorts of shit, the dealership still wanted their money, the finance wanted full money. And i had a car worth literally fuck all.I got Trading Standards involved.

In the end i stopped paying the finance and said I would see them in Court.

It ended up sat on a Drive until it was scrapped.

After that i thought fuck it, buying cheaper is a false economy, and likely i will pay more long term,

I always find the warranties at Audi on their used Cars are outstanding with free servicing etc.

You get any trouble in the first year no questions asked they just rectify it, and usually throw in other nice sweetener's as a good will gesture.

Sure Audi are bit more expensive, but you get that excellent after market care and reassurance that the Car you are driving has been vigorously tested, and parts replaced if necessary.

Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.