Car discussion from De Bruyne thread

DiscoSteve

Team supported
Manchester City
Have to agree, the whole way this guy is coming over seems odd...he's not even the manager! Clear boardroom politics.

The last time i buy a VW.
Anyone who buys a German car full stop should look at themselves in the mirror IMHO

I've got a Mercedes company car but didn't choose It... £30 grand list which I am fucked if I'd have spent.. It's an A class FFS
My car is a bike, and unfortunately, as much as I love it, it is German too!! :-( ( Bombtrack- Arise single speed ) when I do finally pass my test ( failed 3 times) I don't think I'll be buying VW, not after this...

Anyone who buys a German car full stop should look at themselves in the mirror IMHO

MERCEDEZ, BMW, AUDI, VW, PORSCHE.

Is there a german brand that makes a bad car? I run a 2013 Audi R4, My brothers 2015 R golf is a thing of absolute beauty, my old man has bought Either audi, VW, or mercedes for the last 20 years. None of us have a bad word or experience between us.

I shudder at the prospect of buying something like a bloody citroen, ford, vaxhaul etc. Nothing particularly wrong with them(better throw that one in lol), but german build quality is the best.

Like saying don't buy electronics that are made in japan. What get them from china instead? :P

It's not about quality (and piss take price that comes with it) - its about stopping fucking supporting the German economy instead of ours - I swear some people would buy a fucking German house and have it shipped to the UK if they could

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.