Car finance

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
So having paid my current car off last January and remortgaging in July, giving me some much welcome financial freedom, I find myself at the perils of motoring again. 09 Insignia, fly wheel and clutch replacement at a cool cost of £750. It’s just had £250 thrown at it for some other shite, plus £70 for speed sensor on right wheel. It’s probably worth next to fuck all as it is. So the choice now is throwing more cash at it or going back to square one and getting another loan, which I’ve been approved for.

Anyone else like this? Constantly financing a fucking car?!

So having paid my current car off last January and remortgaging in July, giving me some much welcome financial freedom, I find myself at the perils of motoring again. 09 Insignia, fly wheel and clutch replacement at a cool cost of £750. It’s just had £250 thrown at it for some other shite, plus £70 for speed sensor on right wheel. It’s probably worth next to fuck all as it is. So the choice now is throwing more cash at it or going back to square one and getting another loan, which I’ve been approved for.

Anyone else like this? Constantly financing a fucking car?!

Be careful pal a lad I know got one off a company don’t know the name I’ll find out for you. He got approved for £14.000 bought a car he has to pay £29.000 back over 5 years. Have a guess who owns the company provident yes their trading in a sister company praying on the vulnerable. I’ll find out the name of the company for you stay clear pal

Update on my post above moneybarn their called just googled them. Please read the reviews before anyone thinks of going ahead with them hope this helps you.

Be careful pal a lad I know got one off a company don’t know the name I’ll find out for you. He got approved for £14.000 bought a car he has to pay £29.000 back over 5 years. Have a guess who owns the company provident yes their trading in a sister company praying on the vulnerable. I’ll find out the name of the company for you stay clear pal
Got one with Sainsbury’s bank mate. Great rate. cheers though. Seems your mate had a bad deal there.

Got one with Sainsbury’s bank mate. Great rate. cheers though. Seems your mate had a bad deal there.
Top man at least you know their legit he has low income no credit etc so was vulnerable mate.I’ve offerered to see if he could pay it off in one hit and I would help him he could then pay me in instalments no interest etc. He’s a good lad just had a bad year fella

Top man at least you know their legit he has low income no credit etc so was vulnerable mate.I’ve offerered to see if he could pay it off in one hit and I would help him he could then pay me in instalments no interest etc. He’s a good lad just had a bad year fella
Hopefully he will have better luck next year.
I’d never sleep owing all that

Hopefully he will have better luck next year.
I’d never sleep owing all that

Or me pal. I suppose sometimes when your desperate. The trouble is he’s a proud lad so instead of phoning and saying can you lend me x amount over 2 years say he just went ahead with it. Whereas a decent 5 grand second hand car would have done and I’d of lent it him. Anyway I hope what I’ve posted helps others not fall into the same trap!good look with your purchase pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.