Car jacking

who was that farmer jailed for shooting a burglar after being repeatedly burgled previously? ask him about jury decisions
Ah but he was jailed for shooting the guy running away, so he was deemed no threat, he shot him in the back, now if he’d shot him in the face he probably would’ve got away with it. It seems our scooters have latched into the scumbags MO in London, I expect these to increase a lot now, they’ve tried it in the city centre with mobile phones and they know the police don’t chase if they don’t have helmets on, that has to change, if these twats steal and don’t have helmets tough shit if they die in the subsequent chase.

Doubt any charge would result for running the c*nts down, given they had an axe and were in effect threatening life it could only be deemed reasonable force, pity the driver filming did`t just plow into them.

"Yes your honour what happened was I saw this horrible incident taking place. I was so frightened I accidentally jammed my foot on the accelerator instead of the brake. That is how I accidentally ran over the perpetrators."

"That is how I 'accidentally' ran over the perpetrators four times"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.