Car Parking Season Tickets

91:23

Always had a car park season ticket. Worked out good value for me. Can't be asked with the faff of looking around to try and park esp after the 150mile trip to the ground. Think I paid £150 in 19/20 but can't be 100% without checking. I emailed and asked what's happening this new season for car park tickets. Just had a reply to say there are none as its now match by match so what they didn't hike in season tickets has gone on other areas. Works out quite an increase. £40 just for PL games and then cup games on top. Probably doubles what I used to pay.

My best guess it is more likely car parking space will disappear either this or next season to further development so they are attempting to stop people booking parking for games they can't attend

I spoke with the assisted access people re: a disabled parking space. I was told from this season, disabled parking is to be allocated on a match by match basis. The club hasn't yet finalised how this will be done, tho almost certainly online in some way, shape or form. When I asked why, I was told the club had done a survey accross 5 consecutive home matches over the 19/20 season monitoring the use of season-long booked disabled parking slots, and attendance averaged below 50%. As such places are at a premium, the decision was made to future book on a match by match basis, to ensure better usage of space. As I said, this is for disabled access, whether such statistics follow for normal season ticket access, I don't know, but the OP's observation suggests it does.

Always had a car park season ticket. Worked out good value for me. Can't be asked with the faff of looking around to try and park esp after the 150mile trip to the ground. Think I paid £150 in 19/20 but can't be 100% without checking. I emailed and asked what's happening this new season for car park tickets. Just had a reply to say there are none as its now match by match so what they didn't hike in season tickets has gone on other areas. Works out quite an increase. £40 just for PL games and then cup games on top. Probably doubles what I used to pay.
Where do you sit in the stadium?

We always had one too. Went from £150 to £190 for 19/20 though (so £10 per PL game and free cup matches). Towards the end of the season they started charging £8 per game for more than 1 person in the car! Always 2 of us so we didn’t get the benefit of that as we’d paid upfront.

Apparently for next season you can book parking in advance and you can choose which car park depending on which direction you head home. Think the charge is going to be £10 for driver only or £8 if more than one in car.

I spoke with the assisted access people re: a disabled parking space. I was told from this season, disabled parking is to be allocated on a match by match basis. The club hasn't yet finalised how this will be done, tho almost certainly online in some way, shape or form. When I asked why, I was told the club had done a survey accross 5 consecutive home matches over the 19/20 season monitoring the use of season-long booked disabled parking slots, and attendance averaged below 50%. As such places are at a premium, the decision was made to future book on a match by match basis, to ensure better usage of space. As I said, this is for disabled access, whether such statistics follow for normal season ticket access, I don't know, but the OP's observation suggests it does.
I have had a pass for a few years now, and the zone I parked in was always full. There are four of us in my car including my parents who are not disabled but in their 80's. The walk from the car park to the stadium is about as far they can manage. If we have to park on some of the satellite car parks it is going to be a problem. Also they are proposing ANPR access - what could possibly go wrong.

Does anyone have any details of how to book this car parking in advance?
The City website says you can book in advance and it's done on ANPR but I can't find any details on how to do it.

Does anyone have any details of how to book this car parking in advance?
The City website says you can book in advance and it's done on ANPR but I can't find any details on how to do it.
When you log in to your account there’s a section for car parking. In typical City fashion, there’s no info there yet!

Just been on the site to look for advanced parking for Saturday. Seems its now pay on the day. Screenshot_20210816-231425_Chrome.jpg

It surely can't be true that parking is all pay on the day now?

I've always had a car park season ticket to go with the match ST.

To be honest this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I payed for the parking ST to avoid the stress of not knowing where I was going to be able to park around the ground. If randomly turning up and looking for parking is the only option thats just not good enough as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.