Car Parking Season Tickets

Went down the Stadium earlier as a reconnaissance for tomorrows match. attached some photo's which may help some people.

All this info is in good faith, but what they told me on parking didn't give me much confidence. Guys were very helpful but contradicted the email sent on Wednesday

Blue Car Park G is open, was able to park and gain access to outside of stadium
Blue Car Park H currently has the covid testing tents, was told part of this will be open for parking tomorrow
Guys at the gate said access tomorrow by a passes, which is confusing as email from club stated contactless payment.
Couldn't see any ANPR cameras
Electric buses were being tested to take people from car park to gates
Plenty of notices stating "have your digital ticket ready to scan"
Even had a gate where you could test that your digital ticket was working. Tried mine and worked OK......
Activity still taking place at fan zone on concessions

Still recommend getting down early tomorrow.

Went down the Stadium earlier as a reconnaissance for tomorrows match. attached some photo's which may help some people.

All this info is in good faith, but what they told me on parking didn't give me much confidence. Guys were very helpful but contradicted the email sent on Wednesday

Blue Car Park G is open, was able to park and gain access to outside of stadium
Blue Car Park H currently has the covid testing tents, was told part of this will be open for parking tomorrow
Guys at the gate said access tomorrow by a passes, which is confusing as email from club stated contactless payment.
Couldn't see any ANPR cameras
Electric buses were being tested to take people from car park to gates
Plenty of notices stating "have your digital ticket ready to scan"
Even had a gate where you could test that your digital ticket was working. Tried mine and worked OK......
Activity still taking place at fan zone on concessions

Still recommend getting down early tomorrow.
£10 for a pie? fucking hell.

Anyone know if the car park off New Viaduct Street/ Philips Park Road is open? Looked like concrete blocks had been put across the entrance last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.