Car parks

robertdanmorris

Used to use a massive car park on Phillips park road which is now just looking overgrown and closed last week. Anyone know if it’s planning to reopen? It probably held 500 cars so they’d make several ££££ a game!
Dropped pin

Very surprised that has closed. If I had to guess City may have bought the land.

The one next to the Townley has shut too. Not sure why?

Used to use a massive car park on Phillips park road which is now just looking overgrown and closed last week. Anyone know if it’s planning to reopen? It probably held 500 cars so they’d make several ££££ a game!
Dropped pin
The company that was based there seems to have gone bust. So I guess that's why things are now all closed up. Used to park there too, but not holding my breath for tomorrow :-(

due to car parks closing, yellow lines on the surrounding roads, hassle of parking, I have finally given the car up so walking to the stadium and saving the planet to help give us sunny weather in summer and snow in winter. I live in blackburn !

I get that some carpark people would have gone bust but it seams really strange that near enough all 'non-city' carparks have closed. Every City fan I speak to who drove has said that their car park is closed, which I find just a little weird.

There was a post on twitter posted by supporter services (which has now gone) to say that the new provision of carparking will be availble to book from the Southampton game onwards match by match and that parking zones would be available for travellers coming from all directions. I have asked for a map but got no answer, the only map I can find on the city website shows the normal blue and a new tiny green one off Hillkirk street, which no way would meet demand.

We have also decided to give up for the Arsenal game and going to try the train but live in hope that it gets sorted some how

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.