Car parks

I am in the orange car park so will assume blue is the same. I get to the car pretty quick as our exit is near the car park and we make a move the second the whilstle goes. It can still take 20-30 mins to get out of the car park though. The earlier you get there before the game is definitely the better though, because then you are right near the exit in the way they 'park you'. If like me the last two home games we have cut it fine (despite leaving home 6 hours before kick off but thats the beauty of living in bloody Scotland) and you are near the back of the car park then thats the problem
So if you can get to the ground early you will get out early - if not prepare for a long wait

thanks mate! i’m less than 10 minutes away by car but know what it’s like trying to get taxis etc. so thought best to drive this time as i’m taking my nephew with me; don’t think he would appreciate the 45 minute walk home after the match! will try and get there early so we’re near the exit

Anyone who doesn’t need to park as close as possible to the ground for mobility reasons - if you carry on a few hundred yards past where the left turn is for the official car park there’s ample free parking down side streets on the left. Never had any trouble down there touch wood. Probably a ten min walk to the ground

any new if the riverpark centre is still closed to football?
Think so. Drove past this morning on the way to work & it's full of lorries. Also roadworks have begun on Briscoe Lane this week just underneath the railway bridge so it's going to be chaos. Think they are there for a good few weeks

Think so. Drove past this morning on the way to work & it's full of lorries. Also roadworks have begun on Briscoe Lane this week just underneath the railway bridge so it's going to be chaos. Think they are there for a good few weeks

ahh yes i forgot about the roadworks. Il let the old man know as he was planning on parking up around there regardless

I'm doing my bit tonight and getting the met. There will be one extra parking space available at St Mary's tonight.

Also, if you haven't already got it, download 'Just Park'. It's an app that lets you park on people's drives. Works brilliantly for football games or big events.

It was a really useful car park, must have decided that they no longer need the extra income.

trying to book for southampton and it keeps coming up error invalid shopper ip address anyone any ideas

Anyone who doesn’t need to park as close as possible to the ground for mobility reasons - if you carry on a few hundred yards past where the left turn is for the official car park there’s ample free parking down side streets on the left. Never had any trouble down there touch wood. Probably a ten min walk to the ground
Famous last words.

The street is called Vickers St. At the last home game one car had a window put through. No big deal, once in a blue moon it’ll happen everywhere I thought. Today two more cars had been broken into - one at the top of the street near Alan Turing Way and one further down.

Probably best to avoid it.

I’ve been parking at the National Cycling Centre this season but it was closed yesterday. Does anyone know if this was a one off or will it be closed permanently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.