Car purchase advice

markbmcfc

If you had a budget of £20k, annual mileage of about 22k (therefore high economy essential), liked a bit of a sporty but comfort touch, what would you go for and why?

Looking at a 320d Efficient Dynamics trim. Seem to circle around back to Audi's and Beamers but didn't really want either when I started looking.

Looking to PCP rather than buy/HP.

Edit: Worth noting BMW charge 5p per mile for excess mileage on their PCP. Even if im 10k over, it's only £500, not the end of the world.

Go to VW they are giving some amazing deals because of all the bad press, dont worry about the emissions stuff all will be sorted, and no i dont work for VW, my advise go round all the dealers in all areas and let them compete for your business.

I had been an Audi driver for 10 years but dumped them after the last A3 Sportback 2.0d proved to be a dog with fleas, currently driving a Volvo and fuck me its chalk and cheese brilliant mpg currently over 60 for 30k miles driven in all conditions which the Audi couldn't get remotely near, dropped down in engine size to the D2 1600 but to be honest I am in sales so speeding about isn't on the agenda anymore.

Trim inside is on a par with the Audis I have had and comfort wise the ride isn't as severe, have to say I am enjoying the car which can't be said of the last one.

Mazda 6.

The new interior updates on 2015 models make put it in the BMW/Audi class for a lot less money. I have an Hyundai i40 which I love for long motorway commuting but its definitely not sporty, especially being an auto.

Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.5 TCDI...got mine last week and it is absolutely superb.

Top looks, fantastic ride quality, top spec, punchy engine and easily 55+ per gallon, you can thank me later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.