Car Registration plate

Mine's RX52 NLG

This was the code on the back of the players entrance door going into Wembley...............................

Often get people stopping me asking about the plate but i don't let on about the code so please keep it hush hush

I saw ClTTY this morning about 8.30am. It was driving past The Bricklayers Arms on Hardman Lane, Failsworth. Think it was on a dark blue/black Merc type saloon. It came around the corner quite quickly so I saw more of the reg than the actual car.
I wonder if the car has any scratches down it, due to the reg ? What with us being the most hated club in the world...ever ? (After the rags of course)

Stuart said:
I saw ClTTY this morning about 8.30am. It was driving past The Bricklayers Arms on Hardman Lane, Failsworth. Think it was on a dark blue/black Merc type saloon. It came around the corner quite quickly so I saw more of the reg than the actual car.
I wonder if the car has any scratches down it, due to the reg ? What with us being the most hated club in the world...ever ? (After the rags of course)

I've never had my car scratched but I always keep a spare set of plates because I've had them nicked for souvenires before

bluebandits said:
Best non-City plate I have ever seen, was on a Ferrarri 308 GTB, last of the Berlinetta Boxers I believe, and it was

AWE50M just about sums the car up really!!
sorry to be picky but a 308 isnt a boxer. its a v8. the 512 is a berlinetta boxer with 12 cylinders. just thought id clear that up. you are very welcome ;-)

jollycity said:
C17Y AJ If anyone knows Adam Johnson, ask him if he wants to buy it! (Doubt it if he's off to Chelski!)

On the video at Carrington he drives up in his Aston Martin DBS, reg:

X 11 AJ X

With spacing by the looks of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.