Car share from Scotland

bobbyowenquiff said:
Have a good mate who travels down to every match from Livingston, West Lothian. He wants to share petrol. PM me for details.

I travel down from the West of Scotland infrequently; I've advertise my journeys on blablacar.com and have managed to share some of the journeys. I'm down for the Chelsea game, but I've decided to give myself a treat and let the train take the strain.

Heading down for the 3 Champions League group games. Travelling from Ayrshire, but can pick up anywhere along A70 or M74 (Douglas). Or if anyone is offering a lift from Central belt, let me know.

Hoping to head down for the derby match om 2nd nov from Paisley. Usually £65 fills the tank down and back up. If anyone is along the M8 or m74 i can pick you up or vice versa.

Heading to Sunderland tomorrow night, If anyone needs a lift I can pick on A 70, M74, Carlisle and onwards. PM for more info.

Should be a car sharing / spare coach seat permanent thread by now I reckon, seen as there's a ticket one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.