CAR TROUBLE

Hope someone can help here, everytime I brake there is a large sound of water gushing towards the front of the car (from the passenger side).

Probably due to all the rain but has anyone else had this issue or heard about it, is it easily fixed, going to the garage this weekend but thought I would ask on here first

boatyard,+drowned+car,+priory+fence+007_0.preview.jpg

to be fair mate you shouldn't of been trying to drive to the Faroe Islands! x

Joe Harts dancing pants said:
Philbo, I was sooooooooo close to putting "no sarky pics please"!!!

haha too late Joey lad!! You should get it checked out by someone though!!

is this your car?

titanic-cover.jpg

I've had same sought of sound and it turned out to be a build up
of water inside the door. If you find it to be the same open your
door and there are two rubber drains covers at the bottom of the door
just poke your key in and it releases the water.

I had this years ago in my Ford Fiesta. When I investigated there were 2 inches of water in the spare wheel bay under the boards in the back of the car caused by a tiny leak in the rear window seal.

Joe Harts dancing pants said:
Urmston,

Im from Urmston and mine is a Ford Fiesta!!

Well mine was the 1980s one that had two plywood boards as the floor of the boot just inside the back hatch, and underneath them was the spare tyre bay. That's where the water was.

I was baffled as to how the water got there because it obviously didn't come from below as there was no hole in the bottom of the bay and anyway the water would have drained back out of such a hole. I then noticed that when it rained a drip of water occasionally fell from inside the rear window on to the floor of the boot. I found there was a leak in the window seal and sealed it up with thick tape and some glue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.