Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

I never really care who we draw as i always believe we will win. I really do believe we are the best team in the land and all the world.
I did when we was shit.

I have seen the video and don’t think it’s dodgy at all. The point I’m making about last round is why do fans moan only if they don’t like the draw. Not that hard to understand surely?

There was a 2 hour delay based on "technical issues" with twitter, and 1hr into that time there were tweets flying around about United away to Bristol, City away to Leicester and Chelsea at home to Bournemouth.... all while the official Twitter page for the Carabo Cup stated that the draw would take place "soon".... Then they release a pre recorded video onto Twitter, even though they were suppose to be live streaming it.
It reeks of fixture fixing, all top 4 clubs avoided eachother? What's the chance the semis will be City vs United and Arsenal vs Chelsea (granted all 4 qualify)?

F##k it we got who we got and in fairness would have been worse if we got chelski away that said has there ever been a pre recorded draw in the history of any sport it's definitely a 1st on me.

It took them around 2 hours of re-draws until they got the dream scenario (for them) of all the big boys separated and rags v Bristol City.
This,total stitch up,and throw in another away tie for us bar last round (wolves of course).Cant wait till the fa cup third round to see which premier league or championship team we get drawn away to ..

Why do think it's not fixed ?
How would you involve people like Matt Dawson or Phil Tufnell, or even Matterface in a fix? You would have to involve different people in the fix every draw, for every competition according to some. You would need to pay them huge amounts and risk a whistleblower. For what gain ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.