Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Shambles. It's either in the early hours of the morning, or lost on a non match-day. Why? You'd think they'd want to capture attention and highlight their sponsorship.

As long as we are home it really doesn't matter. Obviously we won't get the rags or Bristol not only are they destined for each other at the swamp but will be on TV also. Wonder what odds you could get for that at the bookies? Balls are being warmed as precautionary measure.

Of course anybody sane wants the easiest home draw possible, but for this tie it's arguably even more important. We have a packed schedule of big league games at this time including Spurs away a few days before, so everybody needs to be aware that whether we play Bristol City at home or Man United away, Pep will certainly play the reserves. More than likely our opposition will play their full team.

The way this season is going this trophy is even further down the priority list and it will rightly be treated as such. We cannot afford to risk 2 or 3 league points just to progress. I'm not hugely arsed if we go out at this stage but I'd rather not lose another lop-sided derby game like we had at Old Trafford last season, particularly at home.

Of course anybody sane wants the easiest home draw possible, but for this tie it's arguably even more important. We have a packed schedule of big league games at this time including Spurs away a few days before, so everybody needs to be aware that whether we play Bristol City at home or Man United away, Pep will certainly play the reserves. More than likely our opposition will play their full team.

The way this season is going this trophy is even further down the priority list and it will rightly be treated as such. We cannot afford to risk 2 or 3 league points just to progress. I'm not hugely arsed if we go out at this stage but I'd rather not lose another lop-sided derby game like we had at Old Trafford last season, particularly at home.

Spurs is at home not away

Slightly mixed feelings, because if we don't win the competition, then Id rather we lose in the Quarter Final

Not me. One priceless thing to come from yesterday was the emergence of a great backup keeper. More matches gives him the chance for more confidence boosting. You never know when he might be needed

When is it? Somebody is telling me it’s 4pm today whilst I’m pretty sure it’s tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.