Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

When we won it last we lost KDB to injury in the semi and our form dived off, particularly in the games straight after cup ties. We should have won the league that year and there's no doubt that this competition had an impact. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if we went out to Leicester.

If I were Pep I would play the reserves in every game, even the final if we happened to get there. Takes the pressure right off. I've a feeling he might.
The day I'm not bothered about the 1st team losing is the day I stop going. Fuck that defeatist shite. We have a squad big and strong enough to compete on all 4 fronts. And I'd love us to win the league cup. A trip to Wembley, another pot. Yes please. All day long.

can't believe
The day I'm not bothered about the 1st team losing is the day I stop going. Fuck that defeatist shite. We have a squad big and strong enough to compete on all 4 fronts. And I'd love us to win the league cup. A trip to Wembley, another pot. Yes please. All day long.
some on here turn there nose up at a trophy, I have always loved the league cup after the 76 final, some fans getting more rag like every week, just use the full squad its a great way to get them playing time.

Likkle City will always have a massive fan in you, mate.

Shambles the draw yesterday waiting about. But it's not the worst draw and surely we should win this one and get closer to a cup final I've missed Wembley days out and as a previous poster stated Sunderland and Liverpool were great days out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.