Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Interesting to see that The FA.com consider anybody over 60 years of age as entitled to concessionary tickets at half the full price. Last year for the Arsenal Final I was 61 and didn't realise I was entitled to a concessionary ticket and ended up paying the full price of £72 for a Cat 3 ticket.
Have any of our older fans aged between 60-65 years old managed to get a concessionary ticket for the past couple of League Cup Finals? Obviously anybody over the age of 65 automatically qualifies for a concessionary rate via City for season cards and match day tickets etc.

Interesting to see that The FA.com consider anybody over 60 years of age as entitled to concessionary tickets at half the full price. Last year for the Arsenal Final I was 61 and didn't realise I was entitled to a concessionary ticket and ended up paying the full price of £72 for a Cat 3 ticket.
Have any of our older fans aged between 60-65 years old managed to get a concessionary ticket for the past couple of League Cup Finals? Obviously anybody over the age of 65 automatically qualifies for a concessionary rate via City for season cards and match day tickets etc.
Im 53 but had a rough life im going to try for one :+)

its a pain in the arris i know,the fa cup semi times and venue is even worse,they are 5.30 aren't they? i think the arsenal semi in 2017 was a 5.30 kick off,at least this is a final and an hour earlier than that,id reconsider if i was you fella.

I’ve done every Wembley trip so far, well every one in my lifetime anyway. I don’t want to give it a miss but given the times and pricing structure it’s the first one I will miss. Considering the semi final attracted far less than a full house, the times and prices are just stupid. I’ve got other priorities.

I'm a old fucker 63 and my wife is 60 so we get half price tickets happy days, or maybe not?

I'm 64 and normally on the ticket site I automatically get over-60 concession prices applied for away games on the odd occasion that they apply (Huddersfield usually) but I'm sure I paid full price for my Final ticket last season. IIRC it was explained as the concession rate applicable to the club that was used, so 65+ for City.

Yes, I got a concessionary rate for the Liverpool one when I was 63 - last year I was 65 anyway. Think you just have to select the wrinkly option when buying the tickets from what I remember (which obviously isn't much these days.....)

Edit: Except I've just found my Liverpool ticket and it says £90 on it! Senility setting in...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.