Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

I'm 64 and normally on the ticket site I automatically get over-60 concession prices applied for away games on the odd occasion that they apply (Huddersfield usually) but I'm sure I paid full price for my Final ticket last season. IIRC it was explained as the concession rate applicable to the club that was used, so 65+ for City.
Thanks for that Lancs Blue. I definitely have paid the full rate for the Arsenal FA Cup semi-final in 2017(age 60 at that time) and then the Carabao Cup Final in 2018(age 61 at that time). I will look forward to many Wembley visits from 2022 onwards when I will qualify for half price tickets via being a FOC.

Just checked and it was 4.30 last year . So that's me sneaking on the wrong train on the way home !!

Trains end up being a free for all anyway as they're overbooked with lots of tickets without seat reservations, don't think they bother about checking tickets properly. Last year there were a couple of extra unreserved trains put on, luckily we managed to get on one after the platform for our train wasn't opened due to it being filled by overflow from an earlier train - we were there 30 mins before too. Cue the next train we were told to get on was rammed and lots of people from our train arguing about seat reservations in first class, we were faced with having to stand for the journey - luckily the unreserved train then arrived. I'm driving this year as not going through that again!!

Hi Manclad, I can confirm I too, didn’t get concessionary tickets for the last two Wembley finals when I was 60 & 61. I thought it was 65+ for Wembley finals. I have had concessionary tickets at Cardiff, West Brom, & Huddersfield this season, they apparently classify ‘Seniors’ as 60+.

Hi Manclad, I can confirm I too, didn’t get concessionary tickets for the last two Wembley finals when I was 60 & 61. I thought it was 65+ for Wembley finals. I have had concessionary tickets at Cardiff, West Brom, & Huddersfield this season, they apparently classify ‘Seniors’ as 60+.
Thanks for your reply Stella. It appears that some clubs allow for concessionary tickets from age 60 onwards,but apparently City do not allow Seniors to have concessions until the age of 65. It would be interesting to find out who benefits from a 62 year old paying the full price of £72 for a Cat 3 ticket as against the concession price of £36 .
Do City keep the extra £36 or does it go to the FA. ??

Thanks for that Lancs Blue. I definitely have paid the full rate for the Arsenal FA Cup semi-final in 2017(age 60 at that time) and then the Carabao Cup Final in 2018(age 61 at that time). I will look forward to many Wembley visits from 2022 onwards when I will qualify for half price tickets via being a FOC.

Don't want to break it to you mate but the FA Cup final only knows £10 off for concessions! My mum had to pay 105 when i paid 115 iirc.

At least the league cup final is half.

Don't want to break it to you mate but the FA Cup final only knows £10 off for concessions! My mum had to pay 105 when i paid 115 iirc.

At least the league cup final is half.
The FA Cup Final is very expensive for all concerned, but all clubs get a much smaller allocation than the League Cup. So it's a question of supply and demand,and because The FA Cup is seen as the more prestigious trophy to win,people either pay the asking price or don't.

Trains end up being a free for all anyway as they're overbooked with lots of tickets without seat reservations, don't think they bother about checking tickets properly. Last year there were a couple of extra unreserved trains put on, luckily we managed to get on one after the platform for our train wasn't opened due to it being filled by overflow from an earlier train - we were there 30 mins before too. Cue the next train we were told to get on was rammed and lots of people from our train arguing about seat reservations in first class, we were faced with having to stand for the journey - luckily the unreserved train then arrived. I'm driving this year as not going through that again!!
Thanks for the heads up !! Don't think 5 of us and a wheelchair will fit in the toilets if we do have to hide ? I have never missed a Wembley trip so it's my own fault. Should of known better that we would be there so late on a Sunday !!

When do the tickets go on sale?
Not until the 25th, at the absolute earliest, as that’s when Chelsea play Spurs in the second semi so they can’t print tickets until the Friday.
That being said, it’ll probably be the following week as Chelsea, Spurs and City are all due to be on tv the weekend of the final.
City are also due to be on on the Tuesday after but I’d assume that will be moved to the Wednesday or, dare I say, even the Thursday!

Last 2 CCFs Ive been to was £90 per ticket. I was on the lower tier 10 rows back 6 yard line. Shit view for a shit load of money.. Not doing it anymore. I will have a better view watching it on TV. Dont mind paying those prices if its a seat you can see the whole pitch without having to stand most of the match.They screened Sunderland CCF inside Wembley which was helpful to those with poor views but they dont seem to do that anymore. Maybe it was too much of a sensible idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.