Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Not until the 25th, at the absolute earliest, as that’s when Chelsea play Spurs in the second semi so they can’t print tickets until the Friday.
That being said, it’ll probably be the following week as Chelsea, Spurs and City are all due to be on tv the weekend of the final.
City are also due to be on on the Tuesday after but I’d assume that will be moved to the Wednesday or, dare I say, even the Thursday!
Read somewhere that the West Ham game will get moved to a Wednesday.

Cant beat getting the train to Wembley, I was back At Piccadilly for around 10 last year
really? the trick is to make a weekend of it and get slaughtered night before somewhere not too far away - then a big fat brekkie late sunday morning and then rock up to a drinking establishment to meet up with the rest of your mates for some more - a quick coach ride and do the game - and then zizz all the way home on the coach - whats not to like?

Trains end up being a free for all anyway as they're overbooked with lots of tickets without seat reservations, don't think they bother about checking tickets properly. Last year there were a couple of extra unreserved trains put on, luckily we managed to get on one after the platform for our train wasn't opened due to it being filled by overflow from an earlier train - we were there 30 mins before too. Cue the next train we were told to get on was rammed and lots of people from our train arguing about seat reservations in first class, we were faced with having to stand for the journey - luckily the unreserved train then arrived. I'm driving this year as not going through that again!!
we had this going to Cardiff. train was rammed. had to move passengers from my wheelchair space. some tourists put his suitcase there, made a great seat for my mrs. :)

I remember seeing Bill on the train back into London after the final vs Liverpool in 2016. That gave him an alibi for not being Mod who blocked me getting back on BM to celebrate my Willy must Play Campaign!

Thanks for that Lancs Blue. I definitely have paid the full rate for the Arsenal FA Cup semi-final in 2017(age 60 at that time) and then the Carabao Cup Final in 2018(age 61 at that time). I will look forward to many Wembley visits from 2022 onwards when I will qualify for half price tickets via being a FOC.

Don't want to break it to you mate but the FA Cup final only knows £10 off for concessions! My mum had to pay 105 when i paid 115 iirc.

At least the league cup final is half.

The FA Cup Final is very expensive for all concerned, but all clubs get a much smaller allocation than the League Cup. So it's a question of supply and demand,and because The FA Cup is seen as the more prestigious trophy to win,people either pay the asking price or don't.

Errr, yeah, i already know that, i'm not thick. I was only replying to you yourself who had said you are looking forward to future half price Wembley trips, just pointing out the fa cup semi and final are never half the adult ticket, but the league cup final and shield are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.