Stones
Laporte
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

I like the security at left back that Laporte brings and willian is a danger when hes on it. If our captain is fit he should be playing in the final, he's made for games like this, his leadership will make sure nobody drops their game. Bernardo has to play centrally, he's been our best creator all season and doesn't offer the same from out wide, play him in his best position first and worry about fitting others in after it plus he will harass jorginho better than anybody else and force them into mistakes in possession. Silva gets the nod over kdb for me purely based on last night, silva looked a lot better than he has of late whilst kdb looked badly fatigued. Sane has to start after that goal and he looked a big danger the rest of the time he was on the pitch too and Sterling back on the right where he's most effective.

I don't expect chelsea to fall apart like last week in a final, even if they don't have faith in their manager or the system isn't working for them they'll have professional pride so I expect it to be fairly tight but I'm going for a 2-0 win

You have to look at why that was. He was our only threat off the ball because of our unbalanced lineup and lack of runners and so had 2 or even 3 players surrounding him at all times, he didn't have a particularly good game but it wasn't his fault and he's still in good form
Good side and maybe our strongest currently. But guess what Pep probably has other ideas!!

It seems people are getting carried away. Chelsea are in a bad run of form, whether it be a dressing room or system issue. They have top-class players and whether you want to pull apart Hazard's mentality, the fact remains, on his day, he can rip most teams a new one.

Put it this way, the present Kyle Walker can be an accident waiting to happen marking Hazard on Sunday.

Has Kyle suddenly turned to shite, or is it simply the fact that his intensity and form has dropped, and we don't know what that is attributed to.

If Pep had his way, Hazard would have been a City player last summer.

that last line mate if true, would of been crazy by tixi and co to not sanction this(maybe they did) but we should have moved mountains to get this lad

Muric, Walker, Stones/Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Ederson, Danilo, Stones/Kompany, Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Mahrez.

3-1 City, it won't be as easy as it was a couple weeks prior.

I think that he will change the side quite a bit from last night, I am guessing on this side...
Ederson, Danilo, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, KDB, Fern, Bernardo, Sane, Aguero, Mahrez, Bench: Muric, Walker, Ota, Foden, Raz, Silva, Gundo.

I don't think Stones or Jesus will be risked if they are carrying muscular injuries

Up until the (great) winning goal last night Raheem was hounded by the Shalke defenders and lost possession more than usual.

That's his game though, he is so direct that his default is to lose the ball, but watch how many times we pick up the loose ball and start again. OH, and defenders, beware the many times he does get through!

I think Pep will play:

Muric

Danilo Stones Laporte Zinchenko

Fernandinho

Mahrez Bernardo KDB Sane

Aguero

I perosnally would play:

Ederson

Danilo Stones Laporte Mendy

Fernandinho

Sterling Bernardo KDB Sane

Aguero

I'd go for:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany (c)
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

I suspect Muric may start though as he has started all this comp and got us here. I'd love to see Foden get some minutes here too. I wouldn't risk Stones or Jesus and I don't think we'll see Otamendi start here. Gundo and KDB dominated Chelsea at the Etihad but KDB looked way off last night in Germany and looks like he needs a rest which is the perfect opportunity to move Bernardo to the centre and have Leroy and Raheem on the wings. This will bring width and a chance to run at Chelsea and tire their defence. Leroy, Raheem and Bernardo all deserve to start this cup final for me. Could be wrong though.

Wow, it's well hard predicting a Pep team lol. No wonder teams struggle at times against us, it must be so difficult preparing a team to play us when you have no idea who will play where and who might start.

____________________Ederson_____________________

Danilo_______Otamendi______Laporte_______Zinchenko

_________________Fernandinho__________________

___________KDB________________Bernardo_______

Sterling__________Sergio_______________Sane

I would like to see Muric start, but I think its too early for him to play a final ( too much pressure and mistakes will be remembered ) therefore start Ederson and let Muric play the FA Cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.