Carabao Cup Final - Getting Away From Wembley Quickly!

blue ranger

Of course id love to do a full day on the beer watching city .... but I have 2 kids and will be doing the Wembley trip. On previous occasions we have parked right near Wembley and managed to get away ok. But wondered what the best idea is to get home as quickly as possible. Cheers

Last edited:
Leave early......but you may miss extra time, penalty shoot out, cup presentation and lap of honour :-)

Thanks for the genuine answers from sensible people .... surprise surprise this post also attracts the knob heads who don’t have kids and don’t understand that some people can’t be out til the early hours of the morning.
Bet that's how you created them after boozing in to till early hours:-)

I know, imagine somebody saying you can park your car on a driveway for $20, so immature some folk!

Of course id love to do a full day on the beer watching city .... but I have 2 kids and will be doing the Wembley trip. On previous occasions we have parked right near Wembley and managed to get away ok. But wondered what the best idea is to get home as quickly as possible. Cheers
Park at watford station large carpark £6 from memory about 15 mins on train.
The station is just off the motorway
Or park at watford tube station and get off at the top of Wembley way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.