Carabao Cup Final plans

from peoples past experiences,are all the pubs that we have been allocated has busy after the game as they are before it ? never stayed around after a game at wembley before .

from peoples past experiences,are all the pubs that we have been allocated has busy after the game as they are before it ? never stayed around after a game at wembley before .
No. Quieter after but still a good atmosphere.

Train from Stockport 11.24 on Sunday
Then over to Moorgate to drop our bags in our hotel
Met tube straight to Wembley
Be there about 3pm
First time just the old lady & I

Could someone put my mind at ease please.
I'm going to my first final ever tomorrow with a mate- he told me last night he's parking near the ground and going on the tube.
I have terrible anxiety and I've not been on the metro link here for 2 plus years as I get bad panic attacks. Is the tube likely to be extremely busy at the end and is it like sardines?

Could someone put my mind at ease please.
I'm going to my first final ever tomorrow with a mate- he told me last night he's parking near the ground and going on the tube.
I have terrible anxiety and I've not been on the metro link here for 2 plus years as I get bad panic attacks. Is the tube likely to be extremely busy at the end and is it like sardines?
Drink a bottle of JD on the drive down, you won’t notice ;-)

Came down early this morning. Currently in Borough Market, never been before. It's rammed, what a place, full of good stalls, brilliant cheese shop. In the Market Porter pub for a few. Sun is shining, whats not to like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.