Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Well done Blues!

shit.jpg

I thought it was funny you rag **** ;) XD

Apart from the win what I like was 4 shots on target with a great 2 goals to show for that accuracy.
What I didn't like was that it took 24 shots to get only 4 on target.

How many blocks?

Players cant do fuck all with blocks which for some strange reason are not counted as on target when the are.

Get in there, one down two two go, always comfortable in that game bar the final few minutes. Foden motm by a distance but good performances from Fern and Rodri also, the rest six out of tens, Sterling maybe a five.
Well done City, keep this momentum going please.

Decent performance, made it look closer than it was by not getting the final pass/finish right on about 10 occasions and by John Stones doing his usual fuck up. Not at our best, not remotely clinical, but still far too good for Villa. Great to see Foden given a licence to express himself and bossing the game

That another asterisk on our trophy board
Cmon mate its a double asterisk, cos Villa getting to the final already had one according to Tyler(having the ordacity to beat a young dipper side on the way).Or maybe they could underline it, or circle it in red pen,just to make sure.Bbc/sky/bt/groaniad are all discussing this as we speak.As for the game,Villa gave us a scare and credit to em,they made the game a bit scrappy second half,and with the ref being shite made it close score wise.Thought Foden was great,and Ferni/Rodri get special mentions too, a great weekend overall, and there could be some tasty games to come too later in the season,as well as off the pitch excitement.Its not boring thats for sure.....are we really here???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.