Carabao Cup Final Ticket

2 of our guys have decided prawn sandwiches with complementary beer sounded good, so have 2 x £56 tickets available block 526.

Great seats close to the halfway line.

(Interestingly, we were offered massively reduced hospitality prices due to the lack of demand)

PM me

Tickets now spoken for

Last edited:
***£40 TICKET AVAILABLE***

Hi folks, I can no longer make the game on Sunday due to unforeseen circumstances and I have a £40 ticket for sale, the only problem is I'm based in Scotland so to get it to you on time I'd need to post it tomorrow using Royal Mail guaranteed next day delivery which is around £7.50p. The ticket and postage will need paid for in advance, preferably tonight and by PayPal or bank transfer. I have bought and sold on here before and can be verified by other posters. Total for ticket and postage will be £47.50p

Ticket is level 5,Block 514, Row 21. Photographic evidence on request.

PM me asap if you would like it.

Thanks

At a push I could also post the ticket on Friday for a Saturday delivery, not sure if this costs extra though.

EDIT - TICKET GONE

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.