Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

i got told where we are by about 1.30pm,only cos i contacted them on twitter

then a fkin car park email ,i dont drive ,never ever paid for parking

just a joke off the field
Haha yeah had a car park on too....never ever used the official car parks.

its the same for all schemes though
if we/you are being relocated
a total fkin piss take

i found out about 1.30pm this afternoon from supporters services on twitter where they have moved us to

i still have not had a fkin email stating where we are

we're just shit on their shoes

im currently,trying to buy 3 tickets for the leipzig game for my sis and nephews
its so fkin vague how to do it,i just want to fkin buy 3 tickets and be able to send the pdf to my nephew ,who will then prent them,i cant find out how to do it
i fear i will buy them and it goes in my poxy mobile google pay
jesus fkin christ its a joke
Yeah tried to buy a Wycombe ticket for my son but no Print at Home option from what I can see or at least it's not clear. Tried calling but as suspected a complete waste of time.

i got told where we are by about 1.30pm,only cos i contacted them on twitter

then a fkin car park email ,i dont drive ,never ever paid for parking

just a joke off the field

You're right. Off the field City are a disgrace. I'm on the Cup Scheme and still no idea where they have decided I will sit for this game. TBH if, as I suspect, I'm relocated to a shit seat again I might just give it a miss & write off the money. It will cost me more than that to travel down for it and really can't be arsed with trying to contact a ticket office that won't answer the phone anymore. My time is more valuable to me than that.
I've never felt less valued as a customer of any company than I feel right now about City.

Does anyone know what option you're supposed to choose if you're a season ticket holder not on a cup scheme and have opted for print at home. The system only refers to mobile tickets/passes ffs.

Does anyone know what option you're supposed to choose if you're a season ticket holder not on a cup scheme and have opted for print at home. The system only refers to mobile tickets/passes ffs.
i spent nearly an hour on it today buying 3 tickets,i just couldn"t do it in the end,cos it was so vague

its beyond a joke

Nice to see the club are continuing to look after fans who commit to the cup schemes but might not be able to make a game

View attachment 25986
I’ve just seen that lads response on Twitter he’s sent a screenshot with the ticketing T&C’s and it appears to confirm tickets to all games in all competitions are transferable to people of your friends and family list....be interesting to see City’s response on this one as it appears that they have been caught out by their own rules.

They'll probably just ignore/block him knowing their current level of customer service.

I’ve just seen that lads response on Twitter he’s sent a screenshot with the ticketing T&C’s and it appears to confirm tickets to all games in all competitions are transferable to people of your friends and family list....be interesting to see City’s response on this one as it appears that they have been caught out by their own rules.

They'll probably just ignore/block him knowing their current level of customer service.
Wouldn't surprise me if he is right. It's of a bigger concern that supporter services are continuously giving out mixed messages on a number of different issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.