Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

on all 3 cup schemes

in my account,on the " ticket point " section

it shows i have purchased a ticket for the wycombe game

yet nothing for the leipzig game that comes 1 week before that game !

and i have had no money gone out of my a bank account for either !!!

on all 3 cup schemes

Same for me. There is very little about the current ticketing system that makes sense. Whatever happened to the "Thank you for your purchase" emails ?

Anyone know if a 5 year old can go in using an over 65 ticket? Does it flash the same colour on the inside turnstiles? We're on the cup scheme but my 78 year old mum can't go.

Thanks.

(We're on print at home tickets, so it'll be her printed name etc, but it's not like they are checking, and if they did would it matter as its a 5 year old, would they really stop us)
U18 tickets are cheaper than FOCs so shouldn't be a problem.

on all 3 cup schemes

Leipzig money has gone out of my account today, so it’s likely to be in the next day or so.

on all 3 cup schemes

I’m the same.

Ticket points says both Leipzig and Wycombe. Eticket says Southampton. Had no email from City at all. They’ve taken a mystery 15 quid from my account.

I’ll just turn up at hope for the best.

I work in the music industry for a living which involves selling tickets to people. If I operated the way City do with ticketing I’d be out of business.

Fucking shocking. As I’m in genuinely aghast at how shit they are.

Okay so here's the thing. I'm a season ticket holder in 314 not on the League Cup scheme and I want to purchase a ticket for Wycombe in 101 where my dad, who is on the scheme, sits. The only delivery options given are Mobile Ticket or Load to Mobile Pass which are no good to me because I chose the Print at Home option when renewing my season ticket.
Actually got through to some young bloke who is working from home after about 20 minutes who told me the Print at Home option won't be available until a week before the game.
FFS this is absolute nonsense. Do the club actually want to sell seats because in a weeks time I might well have come to the conclusion I just can't be bothered anymore. I wonder if anybody at the top level has a clue what is going on. I've tried emailing Danny Wilson but no chance of him replying. Perhaps City Matters can sort it out lol.
Well to be fair to Danny Wilson he got a colleague called Anthony to call me and he sorted a print at home ticket in a very efficient manner so maybe not all is lost just yet on the customer relations front. Still doesn't excuse the fact though that there was no mention of those who chose print at home in the ticket details nor was there a facility to do so when trying to buy the ticket.

When we play them I'd like to see us start strong with only 1 kid (McAtee) and then bring others in once the game is won. The main reason is to see McAtee with 10 first teamers.

.............Steffan..............
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
....Bernardo Dias McAtee....
Mahrez ....Torres ......Foden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.